Map & Directions
Aspen Hotels – Haines
Address: 409 Main St, Haines, AK 99827
Phone: (907) 766-2211
Getting to Haines
Although Haines does not have jet service, there are regularly scheduled flights for both Juneau and Skagway on smaller aircraft.
From Haines Airport:
- Travel South on Haines Hwy 3 miles
- Slight left onto Main St (AK7)
- Travel 0.2 mile
- Aspen Suites Hotel Haines is on the right
Haines is a regular stop for the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry System. Ferries come from as far south as Bellingham, WA. The ferry accommodates cars and RV’s, making it a very convenient and scenic way to travel throughout Southeast Alaska.
From Haines Ferry Terminal:
- Travel South on Lutak Road for about 4 miles
- Slight left turn as Lutak Road becomes 2nd Ave
- Turn right onto Main Street (AK 7)
- Travel 2 blocks
- Aspen Suites Hotel Haines is on the left
Haines is connected to the Yukon Territory and Interior Alaska by road. Haines is about 40 miles from the Canadian border along the Haines Highway National Scenic Byway.
From Haines Junction, Yukon Territory Canada:
- South on YT-3/Hains Road Hwy toward Bates St (Crossing into British Columbia). For 63 miles
- YT-3/Hains Road Hwy becomes Haines Hwy (Crossing into Alaska, United States). 81 miles
- Slight left onto Main Street (AK 7)
- Travel 0.2 mile Hotel is on the right