Calling all basketball fans!
Wherever you are in Alaska, we have scouted out the best sports bars to watch the March Madness games:
1. Matanuska Brewing – with new beer selections every month, we can’t think of a better place to watch the games at!
2. Crossroads Lounge – this bar has 15 flat screen TV’s to watch on, along with pool table, juke box, and great food and drinks.
1. The Big I Pub and Lounge – a traditional Irish pub with a great atmosphere!
2. Friar Tucks Hoagie House – the best hoagies in town make this place a great, low key bar to watch the big games.
1. McGivney’s Sports Bar and Grill – karaoke, juicy burgers, and never missing a sports game on TV!
2. The Imperial Saloon – the oldest and most historic bar in Juneau…and perhaps most popular!
1. Alibi Bar and Cafe – a hometown favorite that makes the prime atmosphere for game watching.
2. Salty Dawg Saloon – a former post office, grocery store, and coal mining office… this bar has been through some history!