You won’t need to travel all the way to Ireland just to celebrate!
Alaska has all you need right here! Here are the top events for spending St. Patrick’s Day in Alaska:
1. McGinley’s Pub, Anchorage – What better place to spend the holiday than in a traditional Irish pub?!
2. Pub Run, Eagle River– complete a 5k on March 14th and celebrate with drinks afterwards!
3. St. Patrick’s Whiskey Dinner, Anchorage – enjoy the holiday with a traditional South Irish Dinner at the South Resturant and Coffeehouse.
4. St. Patrick’s Day at the 49th State, Anchorage – 49th State Brewing Company is hosting a huge St. Patrick’s event including live bagpipes, Jameson giveaways, an Irish menu, and more!
5. St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Soldotna – don’t miss this family friendly parade and don’t forget to wear green!
6. Shamrock Shuffle, Anchorage – a festive 5k with plenty of celebratory food and beer afterwards!