Unique activities and events for the whole family!
Since 1952, Fairbanks has been celebrating Golden Days!
- Grande Parade – over 100 entries of clowns, marching bands, jugglers, floats, and more!
- Rubber Duckie Race – each person in the race is assigned a duck, 8,000 rubber ducks are tossed over a bridge, the first duck that crosses the finish line wins $10,000!
- Street Fair – vendors of food, face painting, petting zoos, shopping, and more!
- Old Tyme Games – watermelon and pie eating contests, balloon toss, log splitting, water bucket brigade, and cross cut saw games!
- Poke of Gold – find a hidden poke and win a real golden nugget!
- And lots more!
Golden Days will be celebrated from July 13th-21st.
Come one, come all to celebrate this Fairbanks tradition!